Kalinga Division Office is located at the Employee's Village, Bulanao, Tabuk City, the capital town and a newly created city in the province. It covers
eight municipalities divided into thirteen (13) districts, namely: Balbalan,
Lubuagan, Eastern Tabuk, Northern Tabuk Pinukpuk, Pasil, Rizal, Southern
Pinukpuk, Southern Tabuk, Lower and Upper Tanudan, Tinglayan and Western Tabuk.
The Schools Division of Kalinga operates and implements in all its capacity the
regular programs and projects of the Department of Educaiton for the realization
of its vision and mission as anchored in the Special Projects KALINGA EXCEL.
Specifically, it works out in order to raise learners' performance through the
1) Improve the overall Division MPS of elementary from 56% to 75% for a period
of five years
2) Improve the overall Division MPS of Secondary from 48% to 75% for a period of
3) Strengthen the implementation of the SBM in all schools in the division.
4) Improve teachers' competencies through the implementation of the NCBTS.
5) Undertake capability along management, planning, monitoring, supervision and
6) Provide sound environment through construction of enough classroom and
provision of complete facilities.
7) Open more centers for preschool children.